Meioosissa syntyvät sukusolut
- Highered.mheducation; Mitoosi ja meioosi: Animaatioita ja vertailuja (Flash)
- YLE Oppiminen; Mitoosi ja meioosi
- Cells alive!
- Sumanasinc.com; Meoisis (flash)
- abpi; Interactive resources for schools; Meiosis
- abpi; Interactive resources for schools; Sexual reproduction 1 – gametogenesis
- 11.1 The Process of Meiosis
- Figure 1. Early in prophase I, homologous chromosomes come together to form a synapse
- Figure 2. Crossover occurs between non-sister chromatids of homologous chromosomes
- Figure 3. Random, independent assortment during metaphase I can be demonstrated by considering a cell with a set of two chromosomes (n = 2)…
- Figure 4. The process of chromosome alignment differs between meiosis I and meiosis II….
- Figure 5. An animal cell with a diploid number of four (2n = 4) proceeds through the stages of meiosis to form four haploid daughter cells
- Figure 6. Meiosis and mitosis are both preceded by one round of DNA replication; however, meiosis includes two nuclear divisions
ppornelubio; Julkaistu 16.10.2006
Meiosis – Plants and Animals; Raghavendra Rao; Julkaistu 23.2.2014; Animation describes the process of meiosis , why offspring are not exactly look like parent ? (CC)